Tuesday 3 October 2017

Peggy - Mo's DT

Hi again dear awesome crafty friends!!!


I am back with another card, this time showcasing one of Maurie Manning's awesome digi stamps. This cute girl's name is Peggy, and she can be found HERE.





It was a delight to colour her, and had lots of fun creating dimension and a background. I have coloured her with Copics, and matched her with a paper which has a lot of small hearts. It inspired me to use this one because of the heart which Peggy has on her top.





I also added some fun embellishments, including this wooden butterfly, on which I stuck some rhinestones. Added to that, some film strip ribbon, paper and foamiran flowers and some Stickles made sure that the card is girly enough! :)





I hope that you get to visit Mo's Store and check out the fun stamps you can find there! I am always amazed at what she can do with some digital stuff!! Now I'm off to rest, it's night here :) And a thunderstorm is fast approaching! Wohooo!!! 

Many blessings dears, and please let me know what you think of this card. have an awesome day/night!

Rosette

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Rosette!! Love all the fine details you have added :o)
    Your colouring is wonderful!
    Big Hugs, Candy xoxo

    ReplyDelete