Monday 30 October 2017

A Special Gift - A Foamiran project for Magnolia-licious

Hi! I hope you're having a wonderful start of the week, and that you have no Monday blues after the weekend :) 

Here i am again to share with you a sweet and special gift, which incorporates also some Foamiran flowers. We had a new addition to our Community of Sisters some weeks ago, and as part of the Welcoming Gift, I decided to make this lovely set, based on blue shades when it comes to colour. 






There is this lovely Bible verse hand made cushion (which I did not do myself, but another lady did it and was selling these cushions to raise money for charity), a pair of matching tea light candle holders, and this scented blue (Ocean smell) candle in a jar, which one can purchase from candle shops and Supermarkets etc. 


I peeled off its cover and decorated it with some lovely crafty stuff. I really had fun doing it, and I think I will alter some more of these candle jars in the future. 






On the cute blue ribbon with hearts I added these two charms - a cross and a sandal. The reason why I specifically chose these two is to signify the beginning of the journey which the person chose to start- the one that follows the Lord by becoming more and more like Him through the Vocation of Religious Life. 

As you can notice, I also added a blue and a yellow foamiran flower, which seem to have become part of my projects at the moment. 




For these gorgeous flowers I have used sky blue and yellow foamiran. Stamens used: 

(1) white (001) and gold (034) for the blue flower. 

(2) White (001) and light blue (021) stamens for the yellow ones.

Obviously all these products and much much more can be found at Magnolia-licious Store. And DO GO and check out, both the Store and our CHALLENGE BLOG, as there is a fantastic offer and giveaway right at this moment! 


Cheers, 
Rosette 

No comments:

Post a Comment