Sunday 3 September 2017

Let the Sunshine in!

Hi lovely crafters!

I hope you had, or are having a wonderful Sunday! Mine was a lovely one, with a quiet evening by the seaside with my lovely sisters from the community. We chilled, prayed and ate there, and on our way back stopped for an ice-cream or capuccino! yummy, a wonderful way to end the week.

I wanted to share with you a card I made fro Magnolia-licious, which I did not have time to post during the week.





๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

I did it masking two seperate Magnolia stamps which can be found among many more at the Store: I used  Porch Tilda and Grandpa's Porch - both from the Country Girl Collection.


I coloured the images using Distress inks and layered them on Maja's Denim & Friends Collection, which you can also find at Magnolia- licious. I will provide all the necessary links to each product used from the Store below.

The cute sentiment used is from Paulette at  Create with TLC - I love how it fitted in the gorgeous scene. Flowers are also made by myself using Foamiran.





๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ


They were the first flowers I did with this awesome product. Thank you to Magnolia-licious' owner Shawn for giving me the opportunity to try this gorgeous material. I really want to learn more - it is amazingly wonderful. The Store carries lots of awesome colours of foamiran, together with different dies, stamens and centres for you to play with. What are you waiting to try it for yourself?

For these I used white foamiran for the larger flowers (colouring the centre and some of the edges with oil pastel, and for the small buds I used lilac foamiran, The gorgeous white stamens give the flowers a pearly look, and I love the way they look in real life.

Thank you for being here, and for sharing my passion for creativity. I wish each one of you a wonderful week ahead, and let us use our God-given talent to make other people happy :) It is always a wonderful feeling to see that brilliant smile on someone's face when you give them a hand-crafted card/gift!






๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ


As promised these are the links to each product I used on this card which can be found at Magnolia-licious Store: Click on each name to take you directly to the product

Porch Tilda stamp

Grandpa's Porch stamp 

Maja Design Denim and Friends paper pads

Ranger Distress inks 

White  and Light Violet Foamiran

White Stamens

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ


Some fun challenges for this card: 




The Ribbon Girl - September card challenge 

Dies R Us  - Die cut handmade flowers (using Rosy Owl dies)



7 comments:

  1. So good to see you Sister Rosette! Your card is beautiful and WOW I love those foamiran flowers! Just BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Die Cut Handmade Flowers’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet Darlene for always finding some of your precious time to leave some love xxx Blessings

      Delete
  2. Wow Such an amazing card Rosette!!! Beautifully coloured and designed!! Your foamiran flowers are really beautiful! The layers that you have created to surround your lovely image are very effective and really show your gorgeous colouring to perfection!! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge!
    Crafty Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful design and layering. Love your flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at Dies R Us Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us in future challenges.
    Kathy
    DRU DT


    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet and gorgeous card!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Dies R Us!
    Diane DRU DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a lovely make, Rosette. I especially love the torn edge :) and the papers are sooooo lush! love it!
    wishing you a wonderful day :*
    xx, Ally

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet and so perfect. I just LOVE all the beautiful details.
    Thanx for joining us at Lovely Hรคnglar and also at Marvelous Magnolia. We love to see your beautiful cards everywhere.
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete